Since we last covered electric vehicles at NAPB, their sales have nearly doubled. And we’re seeing electric and fuel cell trucks come closer and closer to market, meaning heavy equipment companies will need to adopt this technology in the next few years.
This session will answer questions such as:
- How do companies warehouse volatile EV batteries?
- How do companies handle the reverse logistics of EV batteries?
- What are the most efficient ways to transport batteries through the network?
- Which companies offer remanufacturing, where does it occur, and at what level of complexity (packs, modules, cells)?
- How do companies manage opaque or unclear government regulations?
- How best to support dealers as they service EVs?